Entrepreneurs – Business Owners – Executives
When you attend the POLAR workshop, significant things happen:
- You learn to think differently about how you make business decisions
- You take an objective look at where your business is positioned and what is achievable
- You understand how to be a leader that works on the business and not in it
- You know how to recruit and delegate to trustworthy staff
- You become well placed to survive in a fast-changing future
The POLAR workshop is designed to help you, working together with like-minded professionals, stand back and look at your business in a completely objective light. You are then able to assess where your enterprise is with regard to the five key pillars of POSITION, OBJECTIVES, LEADER, ASSETS, RESILIANCE.
If you own or manage an established company use the POLAR workshop to help reduce the hours you work and the stress you are under whilst improving financial returns.
If you are thinking of beginning a new company or are running an existing start up use the POLAR workshop to ensure that your business survives the early years.
If you are an entrepreneur who has had a failure use the POLAR workshop to help you start again and succeed.
Contact us to find out more about dates, locations and pricing.
The "S" Word
Success is largely a value judgement, an opinion – so how does it fare within a business?
Desire, hard work and perseverance are huge factors in driving towards success, but for businesses in general, it also takes a lot of skill to ensure that they continue to stay solvent, but more importantly, it takes a lot of resilience.